We are now hiring day/night shift gate guards in Midland, TX.
We are now hiring mechanics at all locations.
We are now hiring housekeepers in Pecos, TX.
We are now hiring housekeepers in Midland, TX.
We are now hiring carpenters in Midland, TX.
We are now hiring A/C technicians at all locations.
We are now hiring service technicians at all locations.
We are now hiring CDL drivers at all locations.
Install and troubleshoot Network Communication Systems (VSAT & LTE), Cell Boosters, Intercoms & Cameras, predominantly in support of the inland oil and gas industry, along with Commercial and Residential Security / Video Surveillance Systems.
Role Priorities /Responsibilities:
- Install, Operate, and Maintain 2-way Network Communication Systems & Security equipment.
- Test circuits and other electronic components using various testing meters and devices. Isolates defects and corrects them.
- Conduct field testing to troubleshoot cause of interruptions or interference of services.
- Diagnose/ resolve technical problems related to the use of computers, printers, fax machines and other related communications equipment & security Systems.
- Install and troubleshoot network and intercom cabling and terminations.
- Adhere to all safety regulations within TanMar and that of our customers at all times.
- Assist with tracking & documenting equipment for inventory purposes.
- Maintain a Customer Service attitude that is positive and productive.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of company provided tools and vehicles.
- Coordinate with NOC to ensure All Communication Systems are fully functional and operating at Optimum capabilities.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Has working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook & Basic Network Settings
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems in 2-way systems and other communications equipment
- Perform skilled shop work in the repair of electronic communication equipment
- Operate hand tools such as drills, impact drivers, multi-meters, soldering irons, cutters and crimpers
- Keep records, prepare reports, and work orders as required for daily operations
- Is highly customer-oriented and able to effectively demonstrate oral and written communication
- Maintain professional demeanor and appearance (per customer and regulation requirements)
- Some physical effort is required in that incumbent is required to move or lift VSAT / LTE packages, cable spools, terminals, tool boxes and ladders.
- Must work occasionally in awkward positions such as bending, stooping, climbing ladders and towers, and crawling in attics and basements, and operate forklifts and man-lifts.
- Hazards are present in electrical shocks and minor cuts and bruises.
- Fumes, dust and noises are present.
Education and Experience:
- Training from a two year vocational school, Associate’s degree, or equivalent training
- Oilfield and or military telecommunications experience is highly desired
- Medical Insurance with Dental and Vision Coverage – Family coverage available at a discounted corporate rate
- Vacation/Personal Time (5 days) after one year of continuous employment
- 401(k) plan with company match of 1/3 of your contributions
- Life insurance -$20K