TanMar Companies, LLC was established in 2007 and continues to pride itself as an industry leader in all facets of the business in which we operate. TanMar strives to exceed our customers’ expectations through our dedication to providing the oil and gas industry with the highest quality of equipment and service at competitive prices with safety and environmental concerns being held at the forefront of our operations.
Our vision and experience in the industry among our employees allows us to continually exceed industry standards as we continue to set ourselves apart in a continuous evolving and competitive business. Having operations in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and New Mexico, TanMar has quickly grown as one of the largest and most respected service providers in all our three divisions of expertise: Rentals, Water Transfer, and Communications.
This hourly position involves overtime within DOT Regulations and working “on call” servicing equipment in all types of weather. Applicant will be required to perform complete pre- and post-trip inspections of all equipment to reduce/eliminate breakdowns. There will be frequent travel involved with some overnight stays at remote locations. Other responsibilities include:
- Move equipment to any number of locations
- Perform all general labor duties as needed throughout the day
- Always adhere to all safety regulations and quality expectations within TanMar and that of our customers
- Maintain all regulatory logs and inspections as well as Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Pump/haul water, pump/haul sewage, haul trash bins and complete all off-loading for each
- At least 1-year experience needed, hauling mobile homes and/or oversized loads, preferably in the oil & gas industry
- Valid Class A CDL License with Tanker endorsement
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening as well as background check
- Highly competitive wages
- Medical Insurance with Dental and Vision Coverage – Family coverage available at a discounted corporate rate
- Vacation/Personal Time (5 days) after one year of continuous employment
- 401(k) plan with company match of 1/3 of your contributions
- Life insurance -$25K
TanMar Companies offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee. We appreciate the service of Veterans and First Responders and are honored to receive applications from them.