TanMar Companies, LLC was established in 2007 and continues to pride itself as an industry leader in all facets of the business in which we operate. TanMar strives to exceed our customers’ expectations through our dedication to providing the oil and gas industry with the highest quality of equipment and service at competitive prices with safety and environmental concerns being held at the forefront of our operations.
Our vision and experience in the industry among our employees allows us to continually exceed industry standards as we continue to set ourselves apart in a continuous evolving and competitive business. Having operations in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and New Mexico, TanMar has quickly grown as one of the largest and most respected service providers in all our three divisions of expertise: Rentals, Water Transfer, and Communications.
TanMar Rentals is looking to hire a full-time Yard Hand that is an efficient worker with a can-do attitude. The candidate will be required to have forklift experience, receive & stock incoming materials, perform physical tasks, keep yard and warehouse clean and orderly, follow basic verbal and written instructions, work as a team, have good communications skills, and comply with all safety policies and procedures. Other responsibilities include:
- Able to work flexible shifts
- General knowledge of assorted tools, power equipment and various machine layouts
- Understands the importance of time management, standards of operating procedures, owner’s manuals, and product/warning labels
- Ability to operate large, heavy machinery and handle assorted tools properly and safely
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs., stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle, feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk and hear. This position requires a significant amount of time standing, walking, and working outdoors in the heat.
- Noise level in working environment can be moderate to high
- Personal appearance must be neat and clean
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 1-year general labor experience, preferably in the oil & gas industry
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening as well as background check
- Certain positions require a valid driver’s license and ability to meet requirements of the Company Vehicle Policy
- Highly competitive wages
- Medical Insurance with Dental and Vision Coverage – Family coverage available at a discounted corporate rate
- Vacation/Personal Time (5 days) after one year of continuous employment
- 401(k) plan with company match of 1/3 of your contributions
- Life insurance -$25K
TanMar Companies offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee. We appreciate the service of Veterans and First Responders and are honored to receive applications from them.