TanMar Companies, LLC was established in 2007 and continues to pride itself as an industry leader in all facets of the business in which we operate. TanMar strives to exceed our customers’ expectations through our dedication to providing the oil and gas industry with the highest quality of equipment and service at competitive prices with safety and environmental concerns being held at the forefront of our operations.
Our vision and experience in the industry among our employees allows us to continually exceed industry standards as we continue to set ourselves apart in a continuous evolving and competitive business. Having operations in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and New Mexico, TanMar has quickly grown as one of the largest and most respected service providers in all our three divisions of expertise: Rentals, Water Transfer, and Communications.
This position involves substantial overtime and working on call, servicing equipment in all types of weather. Employee will be required to always adhere to all safety regulations within TanMar and that of our customers. Other responsibilities include:
- Provide maintenance service to entire fleet of equipment, and maintain fleet service records and vehicle inspection reports
- Diagnose and repair tractor/trailer air brake and ABS systems
- Rebuild, repair, and replace major components and systems including, but not limited to engines, transmissions, suspensions, etc.
- Inspect and diagnose hydraulic systems
- Maintain supply of repair parts inventory and service fluids
- Perform all general labor duties as needed throughout the day
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 5+ years hands on experience as a Class 7 & 8 technician, preferably dealership experience
- Mack/VOLVO Certifications are a plus.
- VCads and WiTECH knowledge is a plus
- Welding and fabrication a plus
- SCR and DPF knowledge required
- Experience with A/C and Electrical
- Must have own tools
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Highly competitive wages
- Medical Insurance with Dental and Vision Coverage – Family coverage available at a discounted corporate rate
- Vacation/Personal Time (5 days) after one year of continuous employment
- 401(k) plan with company match of 1/3 of your contributions
- Life insurance -$25K
TanMar Companies offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee. We appreciate the service of Veterans and First Responders and are honored to receive applications from them.