TanMar Companies, LLC was established in 2007 and continues to pride itself as an industry leader in all facets of the business in which we operate. TanMar strives to exceed our customers’ expectations through our dedication to providing the oil and gas industry with the highest quality of equipment and service at competitive prices with safety and environmental concerns being held at the forefront of our operations.
Our vision and experience in the industry among our employees allows us to continually exceed industry standards as we continue to set ourselves apart in a continuous evolving and competitive business. Having operations in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and New Mexico, TanMar has quickly grown as one of the largest and most respected service providers in all our three divisions of expertise: Rentals, Water Transfer, and Communications.
- Clean the interior of office buildings and mobile homes on rig sites
- Restocking and inventory of mobile homes
- Performs other general duties on office buildings and mobile homes
- TanMar will train onsite specific job duties and procedures
- 2 or more years cleaning experience (preferred)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have valid driver license
- 40+ hours per week
- Willing to work weekends
- Ability to speak, read, and understand the English language
- Must have clean background check
- Must be able to pass drug/alcohol testing
- Highly competitive wages
- Medical Insurance with Dental and Vision Coverage – Family coverage available at a discounted corporate rate
- Vacation/Personal Time (5 days) after one year of continuous employment
- 401(k) plan with company match of 1/3 of your contributions
- Life insurance -$25K
TanMar Companies offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee. We appreciate the service of Veterans and First Responders and are honored to receive applications from them.