TanMar Companies, LLC was established in 2007 and continues to pride itself as an industry leader in all facets of the business in which we operate. TanMar strives to exceed our customers’ expectations through our dedication to providing the oil and gas industry with the highest quality of equipment and service at competitive prices with safety and environmental concerns being held at the forefront of our operations.
Our vision and experience in the industry among our employees allows us to continually exceed industry standards as we continue to set ourselves apart in a continuous evolving and competitive business. Having operations in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and New Mexico, TanMar has quickly grown as one of the largest and most respected service providers in all our three divisions of expertise: Rentals, Water Transfer, and Communications.
Our ideal candidate would have experience with HVAC, refrigerant, mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems; current permits for handling and disposing of refrigerant. You must be able to represent our company in the field with minimal supervision. All qualified candidates will be tested on basic skills and mechanical aptitude. Other responsibilities include:
- Receive orders from dispatch
- Investigates problems and performs repairs on various mechanical and electrical equipment in heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Always maintain a high quality of service
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair & service equipment for our housing trailers
- Highly organized – Excellent communication skills
- Able to work flexible shifts
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Current HVAC License with 2+ years’ experience in HVAC service and repair
- CFC Universal Certification required
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening as well as background check
- Highly competitive wages
- Medical Insurance with Dental and Vision Coverage – Family coverage available at a discounted corporate rate
- Vacation/Personal Time (5 days) after one year of continuous employment
- 401(k) plan with company match of 1/3 of your contributions
- Life insurance -$25K
TanMar Companies offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee. We appreciate the service of Veterans and First Responders and are honored to receive applications from them.