TanMar Companies, LLC was established in 2007 and continues to pride itself as an industry leader in all facets of the business in which we operate. TanMar strives to exceed our customers’ expectations through our dedication to providing the oil and gas industry with the highest quality of equipment and service at competitive prices with safety and environmental concerns being held at the forefront of our operations.
Our vision and experience in the industry among our employees allows us to continually exceed industry standards as we continue to set ourselves apart in a continuous evolving and competitive business. Having operations in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and New Mexico, TanMar has quickly grown as one of the largest and most respected service providers in all our three divisions of expertise: Rentals, Water Transfer, and Communications.
Looking for reliable/dependable employees. Responsible for servicing job site locations, rigging up or down a location, and moving equipment from one site to another. Yard or shop duties include repair and maintenance of equipment and stocking houses to suit the customer. Other responsibilities include:
- Receive orders from dispatch
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair & service equipment for our housing trailers
- Must be able to lift heavy supplies and equipment and work long hours
- Able to work flexible shifts
- Travel is required on occasion
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1-year experience needed, preferably in the oil & gas industry
- Certain positions require a valid driver’s license and ability to meet requirements of the Company Vehicle Policy
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening as well as background check
- Highly competitive wages
- Medical Insurance with Dental and Vision Coverage – Family coverage available at a discounted corporate rate
- Vacation/Personal Time (5 days) after one year of continuous employment
- 401(k) plan with company match of 1/3 of your contributions
- Life insurance -$25K
TanMar Companies offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee. We appreciate the service of Veterans and First Responders and are honored to receive applications from them.